2021-06-15

Parking Lot Tour featured on MPR with Angela Davis

Join the tour on Saturday!

In case you missed it, I was interviewed on Angela Davis' show about interesting tours in Minnesota. I was on to discuss tours, and fun ways for people to get out the house after the long  shut-in COVID year. It was fun to discuss parking lot history on the radio. Even though Angela Davis was probably confused, she did a good job asking me questions about my tours, and I fumbled through some answers.

To kick off the series, Angela was joined by a tour guide from Duluth and a Twin Cities urban geographer who offered up their own ideas on how to enjoy Minnesota this summer.

Check it out.

Also, after a year-plus hiatus, there's a tour coming up on Saturday. Mark your calendar and stay tuned for a further post on the plan.

No comments: