2018-08-24

Signs of the Times #142

The smoke is just some
pottery in action!

[Fence. West Side, Saint Paul.]

 YAM

[Window. Downtown, Saint Paul.]

 LIFE ISN'T
perfect
BUT YOUR
hair
CAN BE!

[Sandwich board. North Loop, Minneapolis.]

 Our Last Day Until Sept 1
Sunday 5-28-18 ONLY
We will be
Open 10 to 5
Thank you,
Staff of Grandpa's
BARN

[Door. Wabasha.]

Summer Shop Hours
...
CLOSED WED. = GOLF DAY

NO-app Needed

[Door. Southern Minnesota or Northeast Iowa.]

 First they came for immigrants
and I did not speak out-
Because I was not an immigrant.

Then they came for the poor and non-contributors
and I did not speak out-
Because I was not poor or a non-contributor.

Then they came for the minorities
and I did not speak out-
Because I was not a minority.

Then they came for me-
and there was no one left 
to speak for me.

[Yard. Marquette, IA.]

 WELCOME TO:
GLEN HAVEN!
YOU SHOULD
PROBABLY
EAT

[Pole. Glen Haven, WI.]

NIGHT
CRAWLERS
FOR SALE
2.50
OOZ

[Boulevard. Bagley, WI.]

No comments: