2018-11-05

New Saint Paul and Northeast Minneapolis Flags Available, including a Bannerless 1932 Version

[Pure and simple! The way Gladys made her.]
Despite what they say, I am not immune to the principles of vexillology. I understand the futility of having type on a flag designed to be viewed from two sides.

That's why I am proud to announce that I have some "OG" 1932 Gladys Mittle Edition Saint Paul flags in stock, where the Saint Paul crest is shown without the Windsor font "SAINT PAUL" banner.

They're available in the small 2' by 3' size, on sale for $16.

I also have some new Saint Paul and Northeast Minneapolis large size 3' by 5' flags in stock as well! Get yours today, for the low price of $36.

Click on these links to learn more about the long mysterious history of the Saint Paul flag, or the history of the Northeast Minneapolis flag.

[Compare and contrast with banner and with cat.]


No comments: