2018-10-02

Weird Nicollet Audio Tour is Now Live

[Folks on the tour this June.]
This summer, thanks to the Minneapolis Downtown Improvement District, I was delighted to put together a walking tour of Nicollet Avenue in downtown Minneapolis. The theme was "Weird Nicollet," and I tried (often in vain) to collect the weirdest stories I could find about the stretch of Nicollet Avenue between Washington Avenue and the freeway.

I even got to lead four (count 'em 4) night tours which attracted crowds of folks, walking along with me to learn about weird Nicollet history. It was fun.

Even better, the tour has been recorded and put online for posterity. You can listen to it on Soundcloud now, and there should be an app version out soon. The stops even have photos!



Go down to Nicollet, either on foot or in your imagination, and enjoy!

(Plus here's the map of stops if you need it.)

No comments: