18.6.10

Signs of the Times #20

PLEASE USE
THE OTHER DOOR
Cashiers Are Golden

[Door. Stadium Village, Minneapolis.]


OBAMA

[Garage. Western Wisconsin.]



YOUNGS
Cleaners

[Door. South Loop, Chicago.]

The purpose of politics and business it to create community.

If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am only for myself, what am I?
And if not now, when?

[Door. Prospect Park, Minneapolis.]


Never Underestimate
The Power Of
Stupid People In
Large Groups

[Bicycle fender. Minneapolis.]


ATTENTION:
This Bike Rack is Going
To Be Permanently
Removed On
Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Any bike that remains on this rack after Tuesday April, 13th, will be confiscated.

[Bike Rack. Dinkytown, Minneapolis.]


This is
NOT
A Bike
Parking
Area

[Hedge. University of Minnesota Campus, Minneapolis.]


Pedestrians
You MUST
Push Button
TO
CALL FOR
Walk Signal

[Stoplight post. Adams Morgan, Washington DC.]

Ruth M. Fairchild
Award Winning Garden

[Washington DC.]

individual
lashes

[Shop window. University/Midway, Saint Paul.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ce n'est pas une aire de stationnement vélo

Bill Lindeke said...

c'est ca!