2018-05-14

Saint Paul and Northeast Minneapolis Deluxe Flag Patches Now Available

I am excited to share with you two fine new flag regional civic flag products. That's right, full-color deluxe looking patches that you can affix to just about anything!

I have Northeast Flag and Saint Paul flag patches for sale on the store. I just got them in, and they look really nice! They're shiny and well made and the colors really "pop."

Get yours today. Put it on your backpack or trucker cap or whatever!

Get yours now before I sell out and have to dink around for two months getting some new ones...



Thanks to The Minnesotan vintage brand store in White Bear Lake for helping get these made.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is really cool embroidery patch. In fact, I’ve seen something like that after a long time.

Thanks!
cheap embroidered patches for clothes
cheap back patches for clothes