2014-10-16

TCSidewalks Live!: Saint Paul Almanac Reading at Trotters Café Tonight!

[Trotters boasts one of the city's better sidewalk patios.]
Hey I'll be reading a few things from this sidewalks blog as part of the Saint Paul Almanac crew tonight at Trotters' Café. It'll be just like if you were reading this blog at home, only instead of the voice in your head, it'll be my actual voice.

I definaitely read my short essay on the closing of Serlins' Café, (which is what appears in the 2015 Almanac), but will also add a few other of my favorite blog bits. I'll likely keep going until they forcibly remove me from the stage.

Come on by. It's tonight at 7:00 at Trotters (which is a very fine café in Saint Paul on Marshall and Cleveland).

Facebook invite is here!
The Saint Paul Almanac Literary Festival features writers published in the 2015 Saint Paul Almanac reading their stories and poems in venues around the city. Events are free and open to the public. Be among the first to get you copy and hear the stories from the writers. Almanac readings are hosted by Cracked Walnut! #2015Almanac

Featured Authors:
Rebecca Roepke
Rebecca Ramsden
Satish Jayaraj
Bill Lindeke
Robert McClain
Ardie Ann Medina

See you there.

No comments: