2019-05-30

West Bank Bar History Walking Tour Tonight

I'm leading a little walking tour of bar history in Minneapolis' West Bank tonight. It'll be a bit different than the dive bar tours in the past, as we'll be looking at what's left of the historic landscape of the area as much as visiting current saloons.

This part of the city (or was) one of the hearts of Minneapolis bar culture for at least a century, and there's are a few stories to share about it. I hope to see you there! It'll be at least three (3) bar stops and a mile or two stroll.

Cheers!


What: walking tour of west bank bars
When: 6:20pm - 9:00
Who: anyone
Where: Republic at Seven Corners (I know it's not a dive, but there's something there I have to share)
Why: because it's the last part of town I haven't done a tour of...



No comments: