2018-11-21

Join Me for a Book Talk at the Hennepin History Museum on Thursday 12/13

I'm excited to announce that I'll be giving a book reading of my Minneapolis-Saint Paul: Then and Now book -- a quality coffee table book, by the way -- at one of my favorite smaller museums, the Hennepin History Museum, on Thursday December 13th at 2:00 pm in the afternoon, coming up in three weeks.

I really like my book, which is for sale on my website. The talk will be a brief story about how I put the book together, and then an extended discussion of some of my favorite side-by-side photo comparisons, and what I think they tell us about the Twin Cities urban landscape.

I hope you can make it! I will have books to purchase and will stick around to sign them.




If you missed the talk in Roseville, it'll be pretty much the same as that one, only with more Minneapolis stuff this time.

[Plus you can wander around in the great small museum.]

1 comment:

Shirley said...

And the Hennepin History Museum is where? . . .