(I might have some Obscure Museums of Saint Paul coming up soon.)
You might recall some previous obscure museums visited:
- the Flem museum
- the Stephen Frenz ten-years-ago Minneapolis influencers portrait gallery
- the Cycling Museum of Minnesota
- the (lost) site of the Minnesota Raquetball Hall of Fame
- the Minnesota Streetcar Museum
- the Hennepin History Museum
- and more!
Well on July 21st, we will visit three more. They are each delightfully arranged within a five (5) mile bicycle ride in South Minneapolis.
We'll be going to the Somali Museum of Minnesota, the Vintage Music 78 record collection, and the famous House of Balls.
The date is Saturday July 21st, from noon to about 3pm. Bring a bicycle.
The ticket price includes admission to the Somali Museum of Minnesota, a worthy endeavor is ever there was...
There is limited space available, so get your ticket today if you'd like this private tour of the Somali Museum and two other obscure spots of Minneapolis lore.
I hope to see you there.