2016-07-18

Talking about Saint Anthony Policing and Housing on KFAI

[Kids sitting in the KFAI parking lot, on Minneapolis' West Bank.]
Last week, I was lucky enough to be the co-host of Truth to Tell on KFAI Radio. Years ago I volunteered regularly at KFAI helping with the news programming. I also volunteered with Truth To Tell, a weekly public affairs talk show, running their "board" and doing the sometimes complicated engineering the talk show.

You can listen to the whole program here. My friend, the retired political science professor and labor historian an Tom O'Connell has taken over as a co-host from program founder Andy Driscoll, who passed away a few years ago.

The program covers a bunch of interesting topics, all relevant today. We discussed my interview with the Saint Anthony police chief, published here. Tom interviewed Dr. Christopher Lehman, a Saint Cloud-based historian researching the history of race in Minnesota. Finally, we interviewed two people trying to save the Lowry Grove manufactured home community, also located in Saint Anthony.

You can listen to the whole program here:



1 comment:

Matthew Scarlett said...

God bless Dr. USELU for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn’t satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. USELU , how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine within 3 days. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 2weeks later i was cured from HERPES contact him via email (dr.uselucaregiver@gmail.com) once again thanks to you Dr. USELU cure the flowing virus, contact his email or add him on whatsapp (+2347052898482) cancer cure
diabetes cure
ringing ear
herpes cure
warts cure
HPV cure
HIV cure
get your ex back
pregnancy herbal medicine
Hepatitis