I made some new Artisanal Sidewalk Postcards last night and with any blog donation of at least $5, I will send one directly to you via our nation's finest postal service.
Q: Why should you donate and receive a fine Artisanal Sidewalk Postcard?
- #1) They're nice to have. I mean, from a tactile sense. The paper is often old and soft, and parts of it are covered in Scotch Magic tape, which is smooth. They look nice too.
- #2) They're funny, sometimes. At the very least, vaguely amusing.
- #3) They're handmade from old postcards I have collected, old newspapers I have amassed from about 1985 - 2003, and a large collection of vintage non-fiction or children's books.
- #4) They have a message written on the back. Who knows what it will say?
- #5) They help support this rather non-remunerative blog.
- #6) I need to buy cat food.
Make sure to include your address via the Paypal link. If you add a note, you can pick the one you want.
(Q: Is this even possible?)
Thanks to those who have donated over the last six months (doubly impressive, since the blog was on mothballs):
Lisa, Michael, William, Jeff, and Andrea
[New postcards available.]