2013-05-05

Donate to this Sidewalk Blogger


Because sidewalk blogging is not as remunerative as advertised, please consider supporting this blog by purchasing...


Yes, with any donation of $5 or more to this sidewalk blog, I will create for you a handmade artisanal sidewalk narrative postcard.

Q: What is an artisanal handmade sidewalk narrative postcard?

A: Each one is unique. Expect an artistically modified postcard of ambiguous incipience containing a true-life sidewalk tale of how I have spent your generous monetary gesture.

What's more, I will have this quasi-artistic missive hand-delivered to the address of your choosing via our nation's foremost sidewalk delivery service, the United States Postal Service.

See examples of previous artisanal handmade postcards here:




Please consider purchasing a one-of-a-kind handmade micro-literary epistle, and thanks for reading Twin City Sidewalks, one of the premiere sidewalk blogs of its kind.

2 comments:

Kirkistan said...

Bill, If I want one copy each of your sassy pamphlets, I hit the "Donate" button on your PayPal page, right? May I assume there is some place to fill in details like address to send them to, or does that happen with your follow-up email? Can't wait to get my hands on them!

Bill Lindeke said...

Yes there's a place for your address on Paypal, and then I'll email you to confirm. This is the best system I could think of, unless you have a better idea. Setting up "a store" seems overly complicated somehow.