2024-06-17

Four Guide Booklets Now Back in Print


Good news! I have finally gotten off my ass, updated and reprinted four long out-of-print booklets from my Guide Booklet series. They are: 

  • Noteworthy Dive Bars of Old Fort Road (now featuring Bay Street Burger Dive)
  • Lesser Known Parks of Northwestern St. Paul
  • Public Staircases of St. Paul (with Walnut Stairs update)
  • and Coney Dogs of Greater St. Paul (now featuring the Bar + Cart footlong)

They all feature local artwork by various artists, as well as illustrations and information about their respective subject matter. You can purchase them right now at my Twin City Sidewalks Store, hot off the presses. Enjoy, and look for new reprints and some brand new booklets in the coming weeks.

But wait... there's more. I also have in stock, after many years, my Minneapolis-St. Paul: Then and Now photo book, which I will sign and send to you! It makes a great addition to any coffee table or bathroom.




No comments: