2021-08-02

St. Paul: An Urban Biography Release Event with Maggie Ryan Sanford POSTPONED

Update: this has been postponed indefinitely due to COVID-19. 

Hey I'm excited to finally have my new book on St. Paul history out and available in stores! Go get it at your local bookstore, or order a signed copy from my online store.

Or, in best of both words, come to my ...

BOOK LAUNCH PARTY 

...on August 19th and buy one there. We'll have folks from Subtext Books on hand to sell books, I'll be signing them, and I'll even do a reading and author Q&A with another St. Paul local author, my friend Maggie Ryan Sanford

We'll do something fun on the stage of back room at the Black Hart Bar on University Avenue, discussing the book and what (if anything?) is to be learned from the sometimes sordid and weird history of the city of St. Paul. 

Don't miss it! You're invited. 


No comments: