2014-11-05

Signs of the Times #96

 EGGPLANT
LOADING
THIS SIDE
OF LOT

[Parking lot. Selby Avenue, Saint Paul.]
SOMETIMES I SITS
AND THINKS;

SOMETIMES
I JUST SITS

[Bench. State fairgounds, Saint Paul.]


MADE
HERE

[Sidewalk. Downtown, Minneapolis.]


WE
ARE
CLOSED

[Doorway. West Side, Saint Paul.]


Darkness cannot drive out
darkness only light can do
that Hate canot drive out
hate only love can do that
-Martin Luther King Jr.

[Concrete. Green Line, Minneapolis.]


I will be
closed tuesdays
for the rest of
the summer because
I am old and feable.
I need 3 days of
rest instead of 2.
Please stay with me
as I need all of you!
thanks
ME

[Door. University Avenue, Minneapolis.]


ride
a
bike

[Ad. Location forgotten.]


NOTICE
RECENT VANDALISM AT
THIS STOREFRONT IS
RECORDED ON SURVEILLANCE
PLLICE HAVE A SSTRONG
LEAD CAUGHT ON
TAPE
IF ANYONE HAS ADDITIONAL
INFORMATION LEADING TO
THEIR  CONVICTION, PLEASE
CONTACT ST PAUL POLICE
A CASH REWARD
WILL BE AWARDED
FOR ANY INFORMATION
LEADING TO THEIR
ARREST & CONVICTION

[Door. University Avenue, Saint Paul.]

No comments: