2012-04-13

*** Sidewalk Weekend! ***

Sidewalk Rating: Lilac


*** CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LINKS ***



*** ***



*** ***



*** ***



*** ***



*** ***



*** ***



*** ***



*** ***




*** ***
*** ***
*** ***




*** ***


*** ***
*** ***


Now that’s not to say I’m not cursing the driver out under my breath. I’ve just learned to outwardly give the appearance of a calm and care-free spirit, though I may be seething underneath at a driver’s unabashedly unsafe driving skill-set.

[fm this.] 

*** ***



*** ***




*** ***
*** ***



*** ***



*** ***



*** ***


*** ***



*** ***



*** ***
*** ***




*** ***



*** ***
*** ***



*** ***



*** ***



*** ***


*** ***
*** ***



*** ***



*** ***



*** ***



*** ***



*** ***



*** ***



*** ***



*** ***








1 comment:

jesspants said...

Thanks for the links back to my site! I really appreciate it. Keep up the good work! :)